Summer Camp: Summer is going to come, I promise. With that, camps will be here too. If you missed it in the Paper Cloverlink, we are changing a number of things this year.
- Will be held earlier than it has been the last few years. It will be June 15-18 and there are only 80 spots for four counties and the public, so you will want to get signed up soon.
- There is also an option to attend a 7 day camp from Aug. 5-11. The $90 Scholarship can be applied to this camp. You will only receive one scholarship for the summer
- Do not worry about the balance due when you enroll. We have worked with Upham, and you will be invoiced from the Monroe County Extension Office in the beginning of May for your fees after the $90 scholarship is applied.
- Monroe County is doing our own Outpost this year. We are inviting our LaCrosse County 4-H Friends too. The event will be just over
the county line in Ontario. The dates are Monday,
- July 9-Wednesday, July 11.
- Fees for Monroe County 4-H Members is $30, for non 4-H friends it is $75. You will be invoiced in early May.
REGISTER HERE for Outpost using this link: https://goo.gl/forms/BNkFBPXPJSzDqM4Q2
- All camp registrations are due April 30. If you are not registered by April 30 you may not receive the $90 scholarship or a spot at camp.